Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/18 04:48:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v0.3

The latest and greatest Struts Console is ready.  I
have fixed some bugs and added some more
functionality.  Most notably there is now the ability
to sort the table columns.  Lots of people asked for
this.  I also added the notion of an "Editor" and
"Source" view.  This way you can see (in the "Source"
view) what the editor is doing in real-time.

http://www.ejcenter.com/struts/
http://www.ejcenter.com/struts/struts-console-0.3.zip

Changes with Struts Console v0.3

*) Added ability to sort data in tables by clicking on
   table the column headers.

*) Fixed bug where newly created config files were
   missing <!DOCTYPE> declaration.

*) Fixed bug where "Form Bean Name" was not being set
   properly on the "Form Settings" tab on the "Action
   Mappings" tab.  Thanks to Rakesh
   <ay...@india.com> for catching this.

*) Added keyboard shortcuts for opening, closing and
   saving files.

*) Added "Editor" and "Source" views.  Source view
   affords the ability to view the current Struts
   config file source in real-time as it is being
   edited.

Enjoy...

-james
jholmes612@yahoo.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v0.3

Posted by "emmanuel.boudrant" <b7...@yahoo.fr>.
Hello,

I 've got an little idea, in your console you can add
this feature:

- Put the field [error] on the property list input in
form bean pane, and so, the console can generate the
ApplicationRessources.properties file where there is
all the error message.

Emmanuel,