Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> on 2020/05/23 06:52:21 UTC

Open Source Promotion Plan Questions asked 01

Hi folks,
We currently have 18 tasks for the Open Source Promotion Plan, and I'll be putting&nbsp;
out the questions that students asked on a regular basis, and the questions that&nbsp;
have been asked so far are:

Q: Where can I find information about DS?
A:
1. DS github repository [1]
2. DS official website files [2]
3. DS mailing list [3]
4. WeChat public account "海豚调度"

Q: What is the problem solved by delay waiting and fake execute?
Delayed waiting: It is for task execution, when a predecessor is not ready, the&nbsp;
current task waits for a period of time, and within the waiting time, if the&nbsp;
predecessor is ready, the current task starts to execute.
fake execute: when developing tasks, for more complex dependencies, you can set&nbsp;
some tasks to fake execute to test whether the entire workflow can be executed&nbsp;
correctly.

Q: How to write the development time plan and detailed plan of the project&nbsp;
application?
A:
1. Make it clear what is the plan to do and what effect to achieve.
2. How to complete the content of 1. These contents need to be included:
&nbsp; 1) Flow chart / timing diagram of code execution
&nbsp; 2) Modify the back-end modules involved (just to the module level)
&nbsp; 3) The interface provided by the backend to the frontend (need to determine&nbsp;
the interface protocol).
3. Time plan based on 1 and 2. The organizing committee saied after July 1st you
&nbsp;can start code, so you can start from July 1st. you can start from July 1st,&nbsp;
&nbsp;according to the weekly schedule, write down what work will be done.Plan can&nbsp;
&nbsp;be divided into confirmation, coding, testing, submission
4 major stages.
Pay attention to the reserved time when making plans, and do not overfill.

Q: Which branch is the project developed on?
A: Based on dev branch.

Q: I am very interested some project, but I do not know what technologies are&nbsp;
needed? Not sure if you can do it?
A:
It is recommended to deploy and run DS locally first, and you will have a&nbsp;
preliminary impression of DS.Then try to read part of the source code, you will&nbsp;
have a general understanding of the technology you need to use.
In order to complete a project, there are several basic requirements:
1. Able to independently build the local development environment
2. Ability to develop and debug code yourself
3. After the code passes the test, submit it to the project repo
4. Submitted code should pass the CI check, mainly UT and code quality check

-----
伙计们
目前我们为开源软件供应链点亮计划提供了18个题目。我会定期把学生的问题整理出来,
本期问到的问题有:

Q:DS 相关的资料可以在哪找到?
A:
1. DS github 仓库 [1]
2. DS 官网文档 [2]
3. DS 邮件列表 [3]
4. 微信公众号“海豚调度”

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dolphinscheduler&nbsp;
[2] https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/zh-cn/docs/1.2.0/user_doc/system-manual.html
[3] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org

Q: 延时等待和任务空跑解决的问题?
延时等待:是针对调度(任务)执行时,前置依赖没有就绪的情况下,当前任务等待一段时间,在等
待时间内,如前置任务就绪,则开始执行当前任务。
任务空跑:是在调度开发时,对于较为复杂的依赖关系,可以设置部分任务为空跑状态,以测试整个
工作流能否正确执行。

Q:项目申请书开发时间计划与详细方案怎么写?
A:
1. 说清楚做什么,达到什么效果。
2. 怎么完成 1 的内容。需要包含这些内容:
&nbsp; 1)代码执行的流程图/时序图
&nbsp; 2)修改涉及的后端的模块(到模块级别即可)
&nbsp; 3)后端提供给前端的接口(需要确定接口协议)。
3. 基于 1 和 2 制定开发计划。组委会的回复是 7 月 1 号以后开始编码,可以从 7 月 1 号
开始,按周排计划,写清每周完成什么工作内容。可以分为方案确认,编码,测试,代码提交
4 个大阶段。定计划时注意预留时间,不要排的太满。

Q:项目是基于哪个分支就行开发?
A:基于 dev 分支开发。

Q;我对项目很感兴趣,但是不知道需要用到哪些技术?也不确定自己能否胜任?
A:
建议先在本地部署和运行 DS ,对 DS 有个初步的印象。然后尝试阅读一部分源码,就会
对需要用到的技术有个大概的认识了。
为了完成项目,有以下几个基本要求:
1. 能独立完成本地开发环境的搭建
2. 能自己开发和调试代码
3. 代码在本地测试通过后,提交到项目主库
4. 代码通过主库的 CI 检查,主要是 UT 和代码质量检查

Re: Open Source Promotion Plan Questions asked 01

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
good job

Best Regards
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com

Jave-Chen <ke...@foxmail.com> 于2020年5月23日周六 下午3:06写道:

回复:Open Source Promotion Plan Questions asked 01