Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/28 21:41:19 UTC

Re: AjaxFormLoop insists on being a ? Or how to control where add row inserts.

> I'm trying to use AjaxFormLoop with two rows per iteration, with

AjaxFormLoop is creating a div around your content which is confusing
the table. Use Firefox with Firebug, or whatever your favorite
html/javascript debugger is, to see the rendered content after the
ajax response has been added to the page.

You could try using a tbody around your two rows like this:

This should render valid html.

Josh

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 8:04 AM, LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to use AjaxFormLoop with two rows per iteration, with
> comes down to adding a row, it stuffs it on top of the table header. Using
> it as one row with <tr t:type="ajaxformloop"> appears to work just fine,
> appending to the bottom of the table.
>
> Is there a way around the two row behavior. Or is there way to control where
> it inserts? I'm also not very satisfied with the normal insertion at the
> end.

http://www.bodylabgym.com - a private, by appointment only, one-on-one
health and fitness facility.
--
http://www.ectransition.com - Quality Electronic Cigarettes at a
reasonable price!

Re: AjaxFormLoop insists on being a ? Or how to control where add row inserts.

Posted by LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com>.
Well I finally tried it, and you need a correct addrow too:

Worked great :)