Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by NormW <no...@bocnet.com.au> on 2004/02/25 23:11:29 UTC

JkUriSet Possible Bug

Good morning All.
Excuse the repetition, but silence is only golden sometimes.
<Location /jcvslet/*> and [uri:/jcvslet/*] produce uri entries with
different MatchType's in mod_jk2, a fact now confirmed (via /jkstatus/) on
Linux and Windows platforms also, in addition to the NetWare previously
mentioned.

The documentation doesn't specifically state these two configurations should
be identical, but my logic says they should be. Rather than fill up Bugzilla
with unnecessary/invalid entries, I'm asking if someone could confirm they
should produce the same MatchType, and I will be only too happy to record it
properly.

Thanks in advance,
Norm
PS The format derived from [uri] works as expected, that via conf/jkuriset
does not.