Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> on 2005/04/12 21:08:42 UTC

commons-io 1.1?

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download commons-io 1.1.  I've looked for
it on the site and can't find it, yet all the javadoc methods are as at
1.1.  Does anyone know where to download it from?

Cheers
Adam

Re: commons-io 1.1?

Posted by Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 12, 2005 12:08 PM, Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can download commons-io 1.1.  I've looked for
> it on the site and can't find it, yet all the javadoc methods are as at
> 1.1.  Does anyone know where to download it from?

It hasn't been released yet. As the first sentence on the Commons IO
web site says, "The latest release of Apache Jakarta Commons IO is
version 1.0.". A 1.1 release is coming, but it's not done yet.

--
Martin Cooper