Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Akshay <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 16:50:08 UTC

Re: Times Replicated Since Startup: 109 since yesterday afternoon?

Can you post your replicationhandler configuration?

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:17 PM, sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you explain me more about this replication script in solr 1.4.
> It does work but it always replicate everything from the master so it lost
> every cache everything to replicate it.
> I don't get really how it works ?
>
> Thanks a lot,

Akshay K. Ukey.

Re: Times Replicated Since Startup: 109 since yesterday afternoon?

Posted by sunnyfr <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've about 30 000 docs updated every 20mn.
I just store id and text which is (title description)
my index is about 11G