Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/24 18:29:35 UTC

Writing serialized java Object to ZK

OverseerCollectionProcessor.run() writes a serialized java Object to ZK. Is
it by design? It makes it really hard to debug some ZK messages . I feel we
should be consistent in what we write to ZK and it shold always be json

Noble Paul

Re: Writing serialized java Object to ZK

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
java serialized is not any more compact than json

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.

<no...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OverseerCollectionProcessor.run() writes a serialized java Object to ZK. Is
> it by design? It makes it really hard to debug some ZK messages . I feel we
> should be consistent in what we write to ZK and it shold always be json

> Noble Paul

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.