Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by NV <ve...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/10/10 06:43:52 UTC

How to display data from multiple entities in forms

Hi

Can any body know that displaying data from multiple entites?

I can only able to display the PrimaryKey column data from parent entity.How
can I display non-key column data of parent/child entity.

Can anybody suggest me?

Thanks in advance.
Venkat

Re: How to display data from multiple entities in forms

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
And you can also use the display-entity fields (however this is a less
efficient approach).
For an example, see Si's cookbook:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/ofbiz_form_widget_cookbook.txt

Jacopo