Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/06/25 21:43:23 UTC

Final Castor XML to JaxB conversion

I'm working on converting the org.apache.openejb.config.sys from
Castor XML to JaxB.  I believe this is our last required dependency
on Castor (there is an optional Castor CMP implementation), so when I
finish we will be able to remove the castor jars and dependencies
from our build.  Also, this should simplify code that uses these
classes as JaxB means the introduction of Generics and java
collections classes.

If you have any concerns, let me know sooner rather than later.

-dain

Re: Final Castor XML to JaxB conversion

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
The raw conversion is complete.  Now I'm going to work on updating
the usage of the JaxB tree to use the Collections/Generics version of
the methods instead of the old array versions.

-dain

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Sounds like a great plan...

Jeff