Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Harry Mantheakis <ha...@mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk> on 2004/02/19 10:39:20 UTC

Re: no ojdbc14 in java.library.path, Help I'm stuck trying to write this servlet!

I had this problem, and got it work by having the ojdbc14.jar in the
'$CATALINA_HOME/common/lib' directory ONLY.

If I kept a copy of ojdbc14.jar in my application's 'WEB-INF/lib' directory,
the thing just did not work.

Strange. I cannot explain it!

Harry Mantheakis
London, UK