Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Mellen <da...@excite.com> on 2001/09/11 02:51:30 UTC

Does anyone know how to 'make' NSAPI??

I've been trying to make the nsapi_redirector.so file for about a day and a
half now and can't seem to get it right?!  I've got the Makefile.solaris
from CVS and have issued the command:

make -f Makefile.solaris

I receive the error:

make: *** No rule to make target `jk_nsapi_plugin.o', needed by
`nsapi_redirector.so'.  Stop.

What should the rule be and where in the Makefile.solaris file should it go?
It would seem that it would compile off the bat from the
jakarta-tomcat-3.2.3-src/src/native/netscape directory... is this correct?
I'm baffled!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Dan