Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Ted Weatherly <te...@sendmail.com> on 2003/11/06 00:51:50 UTC

log4j error + avoided torque

This may have been asked before, but I couldn't find a direct answer to
it.  I get the errors below when I run maven:

  __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~
|_|  |_\__,_|\_/\___|_||_|  v. 1.0-rc1-SNAPSHOT

java:prepare-filesystem:

test:test:
     [junit] dir attribute ignored if running in the same VM
log4j:ERROR Could not find value for key
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.engine
log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate appender named "org.apache.torque.engine".
     [junit] Running org.apache.turbine.modules.GenericLoaderTest

Anyone have a suggestion to fix this?

-Ted

PS> I don't really even want to use Torque.  I use my own database
interaction classes.  Is there a way I can avoid compiling it or using it?

RE: log4j error + avoided torque

Posted by Daniel Kreuzhofer <da...@netoption.de>.
I have the same problem with the tdk. Can anyone help?