Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jaime Gomez <jg...@sedapal.com.pe> on 2001/08/28 19:31:15 UTC

about jakarta

i have one details about jakarta-tomcat, once time that start the web
server, the first user always have that wait for a long time to recive
the response of  the  jsp's of my application  which are descompilar in
the directory "work", exist any way of always use this  class  once
time that start the web server., any the next user don't loss time wait
for the response of web server

Atte.
Jaime

RE: about jakarta

Posted by "Roy K. Mayr R." <sy...@uapar.edu>.
Hi,
I have a JSP page with one form and many checkboxs... all with same name but
diferent value.

For example:

<form method="get" name="formulario" >
<input type="checkbox" name="prueba" value="1">
<input type="checkbox" name="prueba" value="2">
<input type="checkbox" name="prueba" value="3">
<input type="checkbox" name="prueba" value="4">
<input type="checkbox" name="prueba" value="5">
<input type="submit" name="enviar" id="enviar" value="Enviar">
</form>
 out.println(request.getParameter("prueba");

When I use Java WebServer, output show every checkbox selected...  2,4,5,
for example.
But when I use Tomcat output only show first checkbox selected... Why ? What
is wrong ?
Problem is Tomcat or my code?

Thanks

Roy