Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Er...@WellsFargo.COM on 2003/05/08 22:26:07 UTC

SAX2EventRecorder duplicating array values?

I have a WSDL2Java generated bean with a property that is a java language
array.  In the XML response I'm getting, there is exactly one element of the
array's type.  Nevertheless, the array has two values in it, one of which is
corrupt (certain fields are not set).  The other instance has all of the
correct data.

I ran this with the debugger and verified that the constructor of the Bean
is getting invoked multiple times, and that the array  initially gets set
with the corrupt value and then is later expanded to include the good value.

I turned on debug logging and there are indeed multiple SAX events coming
into DeserializationContextImpl.  One tuple of start/endElement events comes
directly from the XML parser.  Subsequently, there are two identical tuples
coming from SAX2EventRecorder.

Has anyone encountered this problem before?