Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 22:10:45 UTC

Re: JDBC based Master/slave configuration

Would it be simpler to use different table names for each pair. So
just set the "tablePrefix" on the statements element in xml
configuration.

http://fusesource.com
http://blog.garytully.com

Re: JDBC based Master/slave configuration

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1   Cut out a where clause will speed it up