Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 16:13:42 UTC

Welcome new committer Ganesh Mathrubootham

Voting is complete and we can now welcome Ganesh Mathrubootham as our
newest Roller committer.

I will submit the new committer account request(s) today.

Cheers!
- Dave

PS. I made a mistake by calling for the vote here on the public list.
The protocol is to nominate and call for vote on Roller's private
mailing list and then make the happy announcement here.

Re: Welcome new committer Ganesh Mathrubootham

Posted by Ganesh Mathrubootham <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for selecting me as a committer. I am excited to be part of
the team and look forward to contributing to all aspects of roller going
forward. Thanks again!

Thanks,
Ganesh