Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Fitzpatrick, Adrian" <ad...@revenue.ie> on 2008/11/05 13:08:34 UTC

Monitor Listener - WebLogic (9.2)

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is aware if there is a version of the tomcat5
monitor servlet used by the monitor listener which has been ported to
WebLogic (v9.2 if possible!)?

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Adrian

Re: Comparing two .JTL files in Jmeter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 05/11/2008, Mishra, Ajay <Aj...@gs.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Just wanted to know if there is way in Jmeter to compare the results of
>  two different runs at a time i.e. to compare two .JTL files which I
>  receive when a test is run from command line.

JMeter cannot compare JTL files.

However, you can load them into a JMeter GUI Listener.
So you could generate Summary Reports for the two runs, and compare
those visually.

>  Also any pointers on how to achieve it in any other way will be of great
>  help. We want to compare the different parameter values for different
>  runs.

I would probably use a script language such as Perl to extract the
important data into a CSV file, and then use a spreadsheet such as
Excel to graph it.