Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <vi...@auge.com.br> on 2004/09/16 19:55:24 UTC

Repeating the sampler

Thanks to all, my tests are almost done :D

there's only one point now ...

My test runs like this:

Only Once Controller
    LogIn Request

Loop n times Controller
    Add n links to the database

List Links Sampler
    Regex Parser to get the ids from the list

Foreach Controller
    Remove Links Sampler gets id from regex and remove them

This is working fine, but because we page results, on the list sampler I
get only 10 links instead
of all of 'em.

What could I do to fix this? First I thought in a sort of if controller
after the foreach to re-process the list and keep doing it untill no
more is found (I'd search for a patter on the list for that). But I
dunno know how to do this "link" to another sampler.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Vinicius Carvalho