Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dingliu <di...@nsn.com> on 2011/07/20 08:30:13 UTC

how to track message flow

Hi,

   Consider a complex message flow:  bean -> content based rounter -> eip ->
saxon -> bc1 -> ....
   When this flow is triggerred multiple times at a very short time period,
each time's message flow log will be intersected with one another. The log
become huge and hard to analyse.
    I want to track the complete message exchange flow from beginning to
end. And I want to analyse the time cost spent in each compnent.
    Is there any magic keyword I can use to track the whole message flow
step by step?

Re: how to track message flow

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
If you are using JBI, maybe the audit feature would help?

http://servicemix.apache.org/nmr/11-audit.html

If you are using Camel for your message flow (this wasn't clear), you can
simply enable tracing (http://camel.apache.org/tracer.html) or use the GUI
tracer in Fuse IDE (http://fusesource.com/ide).

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:00 AM, dingliu <di...@nsn.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Consider a complex message flow:  bean -> content based rounter -> eip ->
> saxon -> bc1 -> ....
>   When this flow is triggerred multiple times at a very short time period,
> each time's message flow log will be intersected with one another. The log
> become huge and hard to analyse.
>    I want to track the complete message exchange flow from beginning to
> end. And I want to analyse the time cost spent in each compnent.
>    Is there any magic keyword I can use to track the whole message flow
> step by step?

Cheers,
Jon
FuseSource