Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Ray Vanderborght <vo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 07:28:45 UTC

ejb3

Hi, I'm looking at using jsecurity for a new project and was wondering if
there's any example or wiki page on setting this up in an ejb3 environment.
I saw some discussions on the site from back around May; did things get
resolved?

Thanks,
Ray

Re: ejb3

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Malloo,

This is great news - we're looking forward to your sample!

Cheers,

Les

Re: ejb3

Posted by javamallu <bi...@gmail.com>.