Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by satya swaroop <ss...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 07:51:33 UTC

no response

Hi all,
        i Have a problem with the solr. when i send the documents(.doc) i am
not getting the response.....
  example:
 satya@geodesic-desktop:~/Desktop$  curl "
http://localhost:8080/solr/update/extract?stream.file=/home/satya/Desktop/InvestmentDecleration.doc&stream.contentType=application/msword&
literal.id=Invest.doc"
satya@geodesic-desktop:~/Desktop$

could any body tell me what to do??

Re: no response

Posted by satya swaroop <ss...@gmail.com>.
hi,
   i am sorry the mail u sent was in sent mail... I didnt look it.... I am
going to check now.. I will definetely tell u the entire thing

regards,
  satya

Re: no response

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
satya,

sorry for being a bit harsh, but did you read the answer of Erick in the
'problem with storing??'-thread at all?
just ask the same question again (and not answering old questions) might
be a bit disappointing for people who want to help you.

just my side-note ...

Regards,
Peter.