Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by duaspila <du...@ig.com.br> on 2005/02/19 17:34:34 UTC

Changes pt-br

Hi!

I'm sending patches for the portuguese new_features_2_0.xml.pt-br and
upgrading.xml.pt-br.
We made some changes on those, which had spelling errors and new text added.

They have already been reviewed by Luiz Rocha.

Thanks.

Regards
Eduardo Tompson Pereira

Re: Changes pt-br

Posted by Eduardo Tompson Pereira <ed...@itelefonica.com.br>.
André Malo wrote:
> * duaspila wrote:
>

>>I'm sending patches for the portuguese new_features_2_0.xml.pt-br and
>>upgrading.xml.pt-br.
>>We made some changes on those, which had spelling errors and new text
>>added.
>>
>>They have already been reviewed by Luiz Rocha.
>

> Thanks, committed (the patch for new_features_2_0.xml.pt-br was reversed...)

Thanks. Sorry for the reversed patch, thanks for fixing it.

Regards
Eduardo

Re: Changes pt-br

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* duaspila wrote:

> I'm sending patches for the portuguese new_features_2_0.xml.pt-br and
> upgrading.xml.pt-br.
> We made some changes on those, which had spelling errors and new text
> added.
>
> They have already been reviewed by Luiz Rocha.

Thanks, committed (the patch for new_features_2_0.xml.pt-br was reversed...)

nd
--
Winnetous Erbe: <http://pub.perlig.de/books.html#apache2>