Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rülfing, "Wolfgang (LDS)" <Wo...@lds.nrw.de> on 2008/09/10 11:02:44 UTC

Sending multiple events

Hello,

we have a coplet, that shows a number of links when it's maximized. As soon as one clicks on one of these links, we want the coplet to change to fullscreen mode and show different pages depending on the link, that has been clicked. Now we are using coplet links within the coplet and we call a flowscript function to handle the clicks and to show different pages depending on the clicked link.

How can we make the coplet to change into fullscreen mode at the same time?
Thanks a lot.

Regards
Wolfgang