Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by ma...@apache.org on 2008/12/06 10:24:29 UTC

svn commit: r723961 - in /tomcat/trunk/modules/jdbc-pool/test/org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/test: CreateTestTable.java TestSlowQueryReport.java

Author: markt
Date: Sat Dec  6 01:24:29 2008
New Revision: 723961

Log:
Set line endings for a couple of new files

Modified:
    tomcat/trunk/modules/jdbc-pool/test/org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/test/CreateTestTable.java   (props changed)
    tomcat/trunk/modules/jdbc-pool/test/org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/test/TestSlowQueryReport.java   (props changed)

Propchange: tomcat/trunk/modules/jdbc-pool/test/org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/test/CreateTestTable.java
    svn:eol-style = native

Propchange: tomcat/trunk/modules/jdbc-pool/test/org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/test/TestSlowQueryReport.java

Re: svn commit: r723961 - in /tomcat/trunk/modules/jdbc-pool/test/org/apache/tomcat/jdbc/test: CreateTestTable.java TestSlowQueryReport.java

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
David Jencks wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2008, at 9:30 AM, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>
>> there has to be a way to automate this, since I'm a frequent
>> offender, is there some SVN script we could do?
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt  ?
yes,definitely didn't have that. I started up two virtual environments.
Is there anything that can be done server side?

Filip

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 06/12/2008, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com> wrote:
> there has to be a way to automate this, since I'm a frequent offender, is
> there some SVN script we could do?

http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config
http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

If you are using Eclipse, you can also consider setting it up so new
Java files automatically include the AL header.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.