Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 06:20:29 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.2.0 (RC2)

This vote has PASSED with 12 +1 votes (8 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes:

+1:
Matei Zaharia*
Madhu Siddalingaiah
Reynold Xin*
Sandy Ryza
Josh Rozen*
Mark Hamstra*
Denny Lee
Tom Graves*
GuiQiang Li
Nick Pentreath*
Sean McNamara*
Patrick Wendell*

0:

-1:

I'll finalize and package this release in the next 48 hours. Thanks to
everyone who contributed.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.2.0 (RC2)

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Update: An Apache infrastructure issue prevented me from pushing this
last night. The issue was resolved today and I should be able to push
the final release artifacts tonight.