Posted to modperl-cvs@perl.apache.org by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@netcetera.dk> on 1999/01/19 00:21:40 UTC

-owner next week

Hi,

I'll be in France skiing next week, so we need someone else to take care
of messages bouncing to -owner for approval. (People that subscribe
another address to the list, and people writing to the list from an
address not in modperl or modperl.others-who-can-post).

Speak up and I'll let the alias point to you (and send you the approve and
'send info on how to subscribe' scripts I'm using).

You'll only get the administrative bounces, so it wan't fill your mail
partition.  :-)

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>