Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Ryan, Scott D" <sc...@alservices.com> on 2006/03/14 20:55:19 UTC

ConcurrentModificationException when building with maven 1, CVS and Windows

I noticed a posting on JIRA for this issue but no activity since
November.  We were getting this problem on some of our projects but it
seems now that non of our projects will build due to this error.  Has
anyone found a cause or workaround for this issue.

	at
java.util.AbstractList$Itr.checkForComodification(AbstractList.java:448)
	at java.util.AbstractList$Itr.next(AbstractList.java:419)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m1.DefaultMavenOneMetadataHel
per.mapMetadata(DefaultMavenOneMetadataHelper.java:288)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m1.MavenOneBuildExecutor.upda
teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenOneBuildExecutor.java:108)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectory
ContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction
.java:62)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:169)
	at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
	at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-441

Scott D. Ryan

----
This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.

Re: ConcurrentModificationException when building with maven 1, CVS and Windows

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
What is your version?

Emmanuel