Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetić <ot...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/20 17:14:38 UTC

Need permission to update Ecosystem wiki page

Hi,

I'd like to update
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Ecosystem
I see we have one sort of outdated link there, and I'd like to add
Logagent, which has inputs/outputs for Kafka.

I'm an ASF member, though not a Kafka developer.

From
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Contributing+Website+Documentation+Changes
:

   - Some documentation are simply wiki pages. In that case, we simply
   modify the wiki pages. (You may need permission to modify the wiki pages.
   Please send email to dev@kafka.apache.org or users@kafka.apache.org asking
   for the permission.)

Thanks,
Otis

Re: Need permission to update Ecosystem wiki page

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.
Did you create an account? What is your account name/id?

-Matthias