Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/12/11 13:27:29 UTC

Web page needs a tweak

Hi:

As you know, I am wandering through Apache pages, proposing minor edits
that might improve clarity and consistency. However, I have run into an
issue that I prefer the dev team address.

This page [1] refers to the Fisheye tool. That tool was shut down about six
month ago, and is no longer available. I wanted to mention this rather than
just delete the reference, because there may be other places I have not
found where the mentoring program materials refer to Fisheye.

I have a pull request active for the more general edits on that page, too.

1. http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme.html

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor