Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by MurexConsultant <mu...@googlemail.com> on 2017/05/12 18:08:42 UTC

Accessing Zeppelin Data from JDBC/Thrift server

I was wanting to access data from a JDBC client using SQL.

I can access data fine from Zeppelin and have the Thrift server running. I can access/create data from the JDBC client via Thrift.

But Zeppelin and Thrift are running as a different application, so I can not see data from Zeppelin in Thrift - even global_temp is not visible across applications.

Is there any simple way round this?

Thanks

Re: Accessing Zeppelin Data from JDBC/Thrift server

Posted by MurexConsultant <mu...@googlemail.com>.
Issue is when I connect using JDBC via Thrift server I can not see data I created in Zeppelin is the issue.

If I connect to Thrift from multiple clients they can all see each others data fine.

Thank for the help.
On 12/05/2017 19:13:08, Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> wrote:

I didn't quite understand your problem. Are you sure you are connecting to the same thrift server that you create data via jdbc client ? And do you use the same user to access it ?

MurexConsultant <murexconsultant@googlemail.com [mailto:murexconsultant@googlemail.com]>于2017年5月12日周五 上午11:08写道:

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

MurexConsultant <mu...@googlemail.com>于2017年5月12日周五 上午11:08写道: