Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 22:29:31 UTC

Server built from trunk trying to reference artifact_aliases.properties

While trying to run a server that I built from trunk, I get the
following exception

Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2_10)...
16:33:58,566 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now in
the FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-system/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=ArtifactResolver,name=ArtifactResolver"
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/pmcmahan/src/geronimo/trunk/assemblies/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee/target/geronimo-tomcat-j2ee-1.2-SNAPSHOT/var/config/artifact_aliases.properties
(No such file or directory)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.resolver.ExplicitDefaultArtifactResolver.buildExplicitResolution(ExplicitDefaultArtifactResolver.java:55)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.resolver.ExplicitDefaultArtifactResolver.<init>(ExplicitDefaultArtifactResolver.java:47)

Cheers
Prasad

Re: Server built from trunk trying to reference artifact_aliases.properties

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.
I did an svn update and it got that one file that David changed.  I
then rebuilt all of the assemblies and the problem still occurred. I
moved on by just dropping the file into var/config.

I shall soon be doing a fresh checkout and a full rebuild.

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Joe and David,

I did a complete rebuild and this time everything is working. ;-)

Thanks,
chris

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Chris & David,