Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Demin, Konstantin" <Ko...@x5.ru> on 2019/02/14 08:28:32 UTC

Question about OpenOffice

Good afternoon. I have a question about LibreOffice. Is it possible to provide users with different levels of access to slides in presentation? That is, for example, one user can edit the first 3 slides by entering a certain password, for example, the next 3, and so on. Thanks.

Re: Question about OpenOffice

Posted by David Belina <db...@comcast.net>.
Save as will only let you password the entire presentation.  Security is usually only set up using the operating system built-in file password security.

BTW:  I once tried to set up a system that did a variant of what you want but it was unsustainable.