Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2021/02/28 00:41:34 UTC

Reminder: release 1.5.0

Hi everyone,

... just wanted to remind everyone that we have to get this release a bit
faster than usual out of the door. As it stands now my suggestion is to
move all open issues currently associated with 1.5.0 to the next release.
There are additionally 13 issues in progress; I've just finished the one I
was working on (FINERACT-1177). Could you give me some feedback if you will
be able to get those done in the next few days?

Thanks again and cheers,

Aleks

Re: Reminder: release 1.5.0

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Hi everyone,

... just a bit of a heads-up: I will start to move all open Jira issues
currently associated with 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 unless they have a pull request in
Github. Same will happen with the ones "in progress".

On Friday/Saturday I'll open the release branch for 1.5.0. Timeframe will
be a bit shorter than usual, just to get the much awaited security fixes
out of the way.

There are a couple of failing PR builds; would be great if we could get
these to work.

FINERACT-1177: does anyone have a free slot to review
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/1646 ?

Note: no panic if your changes/PRs don't make it into this release; we'll
start preparing 1.6.0 right away with more time for you to prepare.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Aleks

Re: Reminder: release 1.5.0