Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Zeigler <ro...@puregumption.com> on 2008/04/01 21:14:05 UTC

bug in class generation with primitive types?

Playing with 3.0M3. Very nice!

I did notice one oddity... maybe I"m just doing something stupid?
I mapped a property as an int.  When I generated the class, I got:

     public void setSize(int size) {
         writeProperty("size", size);
     }
     public $classGen.formatJavaType(${attr.Type}) getSize() {
         Object value = readProperty("size");
         return (value != null) ? (Integer) value : 0;
     }

So the setter is right, but the getter is weird?
I'm using the default templates, and I did upgrade the project when it
asked (this was a pre-existing project).

Thanks!

Robert