Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 20:55:24 UTC

I can help SCA

I just did SDO 928, 713, 1091, 1088, 1101, 1102, 1093, 1097 and 1099.
While waiting for them to be committed (responding committer's
reviews/requests if any),
I can help SCA.

Any hint where to?

--

Yang ZHONG

Re: I can help SCA

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Yang ZHONG wrote:
> I'll browse JIRA for WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL.
> Let me know if particular one(s) has higher priority or some work not
> yet in
> JIRA.
>

> On 2/14/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> kelvin goodson wrote:
>> > Hi Yang,
>> >  thanks for all the patches.  I'm slowly working through them, and for
>> > attending to the issues arising from them.
>> > Regards, Kelvin.

>> Yang,
>>
>> Are you interested in helping with WSDL2Java + Java2WSDL? There is some
>> work to do to integrate the SDO generation and make the most efficient
>> use of the Axis2 code generators.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Sebastien

I think it would be great to have integration test cases, for example
generate Java from WSDL, generate WSDL from Java, verify that the
generated Java/WSDL compiles/validates and can be consumed by the
Tuscany runtime (use them to type services and references on a POJO
component maybe).

Once you have a good test scenario you can start adding variations like
inline XSDs, XSDs in separate files, simple + complex types, nested
complex types, one or more namespaces, WSDL faults etc, maybe start with
the test WSDLs from Axis2.

Having a basic scenario in place first would be great! and putting it
together will probably bump into a number of issues and generate a bunch
of JIRAs to work on :)

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: I can help SCA

Posted by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com>.
I'll browse JIRA for WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL.
Let me know if particular one(s) has higher priority or some work not yet in
JIRA.

On 2/14/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> wrote:

> kelvin goodson wrote:
> > Hi Yang,
> >  thanks for all the patches.  I'm slowly working through them, and for
> > attending to the issues arising from them.
> > Regards, Kelvin.
> >

> > On 12/02/07, Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> I just did SDO 928, 713, 1091, 1088, 1101, 1102, 1093, 1097 and 1099.
> >> While waiting for them to be committed (responding committer's
> >> reviews/requests if any),
> >> I can help SCA.
> >>
> >> Any hint where to?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> Yang ZHONG
> >>

> Yang,
>
> Are you interested in helping with WSDL2Java + Java2WSDL? There is some
> work to do to integrate the SDO generation and make the most efficient
> use of the Axis2 code generators.

> Jean-Sebastien

Yang ZHONG

Re: I can help SCA