Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Paddy Carman <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 01:38:58 UTC

How does JMS/STOMP queue map to MQTT

Hi
    I have been using STOMP to connect to ActiveMQ from my non-mobile
clients.  I have been using topics as well as queues. I am thinking of
using MQTT to connect to the broker from Android. One question I have is
how JMS queues are converted in MQTT (since MQTT does not support queues).
Any info or suggestions on this would be very useful.
Thanks,
PC

Re: How does JMS/STOMP queue map to MQTT

Posted by Paddy Carman <pa...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Is there a workaround?

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by udik <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi.. there is a new AMQ client for Android on the Google Play, if you
interested, can send/receive messages over queue -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maildover.actovemq4#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDIxMiwiY29tLm1haWxkb3Zlci5hY3RvdmVtcTQiXQ..