Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/20 15:16:49 UTC

Maven question - creating MANIFEST.MF

Hi,

Is there a way to create MANIFEST.MF (which is to be added to the jar file
automatically) with dependencies as entries under Class-Path attribute?  For
e.g., if I have dependency, say util.jar, the output jar file created by
maven should have a manifest file, MANIFEST.MF with an entry "Class-Path:
util.jar"

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks,
Vamsi

Re: Maven question - creating MANIFEST.MF

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.

See this: http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg36824.html.

>  Vamsi

Jacek