Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Tomas Mazukna <to...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/11 16:07:39 UTC

Trident topology design approach

I am new to trident, so far I have implemented multiple storm topologies
for transaction processing where messages get processed and saved to hbase
where one message generates one save.

Now I need to build a topology to calculate transaction timings where the
stream has separate events fro start and end transaction, so I need to keep
the time for begin and marrt it up with end time to have the duration.

What would be the best approach for implementing this in trident?

Tomas Mazukna