Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2006/11/27 20:47:53 UTC

[ANN] notice of upcoming vote for M1

I think that we have worked through the issues found for M1. The only
item that I know
of is the addition of the svn commands that Cliff posted today as
follow-up to go and get
the MINA snapshot which is a nice touch I think we should add. (Thanks
to all those that
helped in some way)

Aside from that, if you see anything on M1 speak up now... if there are
no issues raised
then I think we can begin a vote thread for M1 Tuesday the 28th,
(tomorrow) I will do so
sometime latter in the day, unless Rajith wants to do that :-)

Regards
Carl.

Re: [ANN] notice of upcoming vote for M1

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Paul,

I have added this disclaimer to the notices file.

Carl.

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: [ANN] notice of upcoming vote for M1

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
I guess we should just finally check that we've been able to get the broker
running successfully (and connect to it with a client) on every platfrom:

Windows
Linux
Unix

I'll start checking now (have had it up wth previous RCs but will recheck) -
please post if you've been able to do this ok already ?

Thanks,
Marnie

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.