Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by youhaodeyi <yo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/15 05:50:46 UTC

How can I find maven repository for servicemix plugin

I use this command to create a service su

mvn archetype:create \
        -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling \
        -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-http-consumer-service-unit \
        -DarchetypeVersion=3.3 \
        -DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.samples.bridge \
        -DartifactId=bridge-http-su

I got this error:
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.servicemix.tooling
ArtifactId: servicemix-http-consumer-service-unit
Version: 3.3

Reason: Unable to locate resource in repository

Where can I find the service-unit for maven plugin?

thanks.

Re: How can I find maven repository for servicemix plugin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

You can find the archetype on repository.apache.org.

Nevertheless, the archetype version 3.3 doesn't exist. You have to use
version 3.2.3, or better 2009.01-SNAPSHOT.

We haven't yet released 2009.01 archetypes. It will be done soon.

Regards
JB