Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci> on 2021/11/05 14:25:03 UTC

Fwd: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'log4net'

I think this message is best suited for this mailing list.
Would anybody from the log4net crew mind addressing the request of John
Bigler, please?

Posted by Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi

asf-staging branch merged into asf-site and I can see the latest release notes are up

Apologies again for missing this.

-d
On 2021/11/05 16:31:41, Davyd McColl <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
Apologies - staging docs have not been set live ):

I'll have a look at it now

-d

On 2021/11/05 16:24:55, Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci> wrote:
I think this message is best suited for this mailing list.
Would anybody from the log4net crew mind addressing the request of John
Bigler, please?

message to the owners of Package 'log4net 2.0.13
'.*

* To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to
the NuGet Gallery and change your email notification settings
. *

Privacy Statement