Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by "Balachandar R.A." <ba...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/07 11:44:11 UTC

Dcoker file for zeppelin 0.6.1 and spark 2.0.1

Hi

In one of my use cases, I need to install zeppelin and spark out of the
docker. Can some one point me to any docker project ?

 [ I will use this docker to share my notebook with my colleagues and
everyone can have same platform up and running to test the note. ]

regards
Bala

Re: Dcoker file for zeppelin 0.6.1 and spark 2.0.1

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Bala,

There're a lot of docker images related to zeppelin on docker hub.

https://hub.docker.com/search/?isAutomated=0&isOfficial=0&page=1&pullCount=0&q=zeppelin&starCount=0

you may find one that you would like to use.

In case of you're interested in official docker image release, community is
working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1386 and i expect
Apache Zeppelin has official docker image from the upcoming release.

Thanks,
moon