Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kevin Roast <ke...@activiti.com> on 2002/10/07 13:16:28 UTC

RE: Form bean is null in pagecontext? - OK let's try this again...

Hi,

OK, it appears that I'm using the wrong key here - i.e. I should be
using BEAN_KEY to get the Form bean not the form tag (doh).

HOWEVER - this doesn't explain why the ALL of the attributes on the
request scope are "null" e.g. I've printed them out to the console:

org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FORM=null
dataForm=null
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN=null

I've looked at the Struts code that sets the attributes in
FormTag.doStartTag() and it looks ok:

        // Store this tag itself as a page attribute
        pageContext.setAttribute(Constants.FORM_KEY, this,
PageContext.REQUEST_SCOPE);

Any ideas what's going on here?

Cheers,

Kev