Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 14:38:05 UTC

Reporting time

Hi devs,

same proceedure... Do you have anything to report? Besides of that we
need to migrate the confluence based web to Apache CMS. I'd need some
help for that, are there any volunteers?

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keheliya, Waruna,

great, thanks! I went though most of the top-level items already and the
developer guide. Still missing is the users guide, which is the biggest
part IMO. During my experiments, I developed a couple of rules I try to
follow, like using h2 (##) for the top level headers of the content (since
the H1 is already in the page header). Also I didn't find a good way to use
the table markdown extension together with bootstrap's table classes , so I
decided to write them directly in HTML (see getting-ode and contributors
for examples). Since markdown links don't work in HTML tables, links have
to be in HTML as well. pygments tries to guess the language of the code
snippets and is sometimes wrong, so I decided to explicitly name the
language using a :::java or :::xml prefix. You can find some examples for
instance on the jacob page. The needed bits of documentation for bootstrap
can be found here: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/base-css.html,

Thanks,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Keheliya Gallaba <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tammo, Waruna,

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Waruna Ranasinghe <wa...@gmail.com>.
I think I can help too.

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keheliya,

is your offer still valid? I have checked the migrated source into
/ode/site in svn, but you should be able to edit the pages with the Apache
CMS bookmark [1] directly on http://ode.staging.apache.org/ Would be great
if you could help. Should we distribute the work somehow?

Thanks,
  Tammo

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#non-committer

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keheliya,

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: Reporting time

Posted by Keheliya Gallaba <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tammo,

I'd like to volunteer for that.

Best Regards,
Keheliya

On 10 July 2012 18:08, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> same proceedure... Do you have anything to report? Besides of that we
> need to migrate the confluence based web to Apache CMS. I'd need some
> help for that, are there any volunteers?
>
> Thanks,
>   Tammo

Keheliya Gallaba
http://about.me/keheliya