Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Boris Tyukin <bo...@boristyukin.com> on 2019/01/22 19:05:26 UTC

Kafka max topics

Hi guys,

does anyone know why 100 topics maximum hardcoded in ConsumeKafka
processor? is there a reason for that?

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-kafka-bundle/nifi-kafka-0-9-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/kafka/pubsub/ConsumeKafka.java

for (final String topic : topicListing.split(",", 100)) {

Re: Kafka max topics

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ah wow.  It was definitely arbitrary....

We could make it configurable and arbitrarily larger by default :)

Please file a JIRA.  Good catch as this makes the thread the other day make
a lot more sense.

thanks