Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2012/09/07 23:30:33 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

... or Mr Fine Tooth Comb as I like to call him.

In the HBase code base Gregory has scaled heights -- check out how
much work he has done in hbase already -- but mostly he has been down
plumbing the depths converting all of our filters to protobuf or
fixing an ugly incompatibility we introduced around enabling/disabling
tables across 0.92/0.94.  Even though he has spent his time down in
the muck, he remains a pleasure to work with.

Welcome to the fold G.

St.Ack

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Gregory! :)

--
Harsh J

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks everyone!  Much appreciated.

Greg

Posted by Amandeep Khurana <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joey Echeverria <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Well done Greg!

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, congrats Greg!

Posted by n keywal <nk...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Gregory!
Actually, I didn't know you were not a committer!

Posted by Elliott Clark <ec...@stumbleupon.com>.
Congrats.

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Gregory!
-------------------

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Welcome Gregory.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

RE: Please welcome our newest committer, the Mighty Gregory Chanan!

Posted by "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <ra...@huawei.com>.
Welcome and congrats Greg.

Regards
Ram