Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rizwan Merchant <ri...@alpha-it.com> on 2005/08/15 18:06:00 UTC

maven2 : packaging options

Hi,
I have a project with a number of sub-modules. I need to specify in some of
the sub-modules that those modules should not be jar-red. Basically, I want
to call the "m2 install" command on the head project, but jar only some of
the sub-modules. Is there an option for the <packaging> element that will
accomplish this?

thanks.

Re: maven2 : packaging options

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris. I filed this yesterday as I was doing my investigation
so if you could attach it back to MNG-777 that'd be great.

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Berry <ch...@gmail.com>.