Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/22 15:28:17 UTC

[Digester] Auth fail when copying artifacts from staging

Hi all guys,
following the wiki guide[1] for releases, when performing "E.2 Copy
Artifacts from Staging" the build fails just after prompting my
password (yes, I checked it twice); can someone help me please?
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!
Simo

: Keyboard interactive required, supplied password is ignored
Password: : XXXXXXXXX
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error copying repository from
http://people.apache.org/builds/commons/digester/2.1/RC2/staged/ to
scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository

Embedded error: Cannot connect. Reason: Auth fail

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CreatingReleases

http://www.99soft.org/