Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Christoph Gaffga (triplemind.com)" <cg...@triplemind.com> on 2009/05/12 15:26:34 UTC

Re: cocoon 2.2 samples and jboss 5

I expecienced that two. Cocoon 2.2 does not deploy in jboss 5.0.1
on idea why, no output in logs...

anybody any idea? Or anybody who has this configuration running?
any feedback would be appreciated

Christoph

imran wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Has anyone successfully deployed cocoon 2.2 samples inside jboss 5 ? ..
>
> we have been using our cocoon based application with jboss 4.2.3 .. we
> wanted to upgrade the jboss server to 5 but the application doesn't
> deploy .. neither it shows any deployment error .. so we just tried to
> deploy the samples block of cocoon 2.2 with that also the same result ..
> the application and the samples block they work perfectly fine with
> jboss 4 .. the problem occurs with jboss 5 ..
>
> we have changed the schema locations for the xml files in accordance
> with the jboss 5 specification .. if anyone has been successful in doing
> so .. can you please guide us ..
>
> Any help will be appreciated
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Imran

Triplemind Internet GmbH
Berlinerstr. 2
DE-63065 Offenbach
Germany

http://www.triplemind.com
Mail info@triplemind.com
Tel  +49 69 82367670
Fax  +49 69 82367654

Unternehmensdaten: Triplemind OHG
Bankverbindung: Postbank Frankfurt,  BLZ: 50010060, Kto: 563581608
IBAN: DE28 5001 0060 0563 5816 08, BIC: PBNKDEFF
Eingetragen im HR Offenbach am Main B43729, USt-IdNr.: DE210080643