Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/06/26 09:59:39 UTC

xdoc and readmes (Re: Tomcat memory leak)

> Btw, are you working on an xdoc version of your jetty
> instruction. If not then I will do it.

I can do that later today. But it might be quicker if you do it, I would
have to look at the xdoc format first. I had written it for inclusion in one
of the two readme files. Are these files also generated from xdoc files?

Andreas

Re: xdoc and readmes (Re: Tomcat memory leak)

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.org>.
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>>Btw, are you working on an xdoc version of your jetty
>>instruction. If not then I will do it.
>

> I can do that later today. But it might be quicker if you do it, I would
> have to look at the xdoc format first.

It's ok, I can do it when trying to setup Jetty

  I had written it for inclusion in one
> of the two readme files. Are these files also generated from xdoc files?

No yet, another task to do ... ;-)

Thanks

Michael

> Andreas

Michael Wechner
Wyona Ltd.  -   Open Source Content Management   -   Apache Lenya